Saturday, February 9, 2008

New List

Random Picture I think Will is saying "Ladies, Ladies please." These little girls sure love him!

So I've started a "Things that are keeping me sane" list. I have been so grateful for these items. I was going to call it a love list but it feels really weird saying that I love things more than my family so let me give a brief explanation of these things. I'm lovin' my Bella Band it's like a tube top for pregnant ladies that help you make your jeans last a bit longer by holding them up the nice thing is you can wear it post pregnancy and sneak back into your favorite pair of jeans. I mean I know I still look fat but there's something reassuring about being able to slip back into a size 8 pair of pants even if I can't zip them all the way up. The baby swing I forgot how much I love mine, it has this great sensor in it that if will starts crying it'll start swinging again, I really feel sorry for my mom who had the 15 minute hand crank swing from way back in the day because this one totally rocks! Abby has been taking like 3 hour naps which gives me enough time to clean the house up plus take a nap of my own it's really been rocking out! And my honda pilot oh how I love being able to get all of my kids in it neatly, have a DVD going for them, the heated leather seats and so many more features it really has made my life a little simpler. And the Ipod I can feel the inner teenager applauding this item. It's been really nice to mix my playlists to suit my mood and action and to be able to pull out some old CD's that I totally forgot I had (hello Reality Bites Soundtrack and Mariah Carey) It's not that I haven't been listening to music but it seems to have been brought into such a better light. Anyhow watch the list and if you ever have a question about one of the items just let me know. I know I love hearing about peoples good experiences with products especially when they make our lives a little easier.

1 comments:

Palmers said...

That is so stinkin cute! He is going to be one spoiled little boy with all that attention. I love it!