Monday, April 27, 2009

What did you do on your 21st birthday?


Today is my brother Tyler's 21st birthday. On my 21st Birthday I was kissing Jeremy in front of a whole bunch of people to become Utah State's newest true aggie. But Tyler, No. He's keeping it real in Monterry Mexico. Preaching the gospel and baptizing people and helping them find happiness. I miss him tons but I'm so glad that I get to miss him. He's an awesome little Big brother and I can't wait for him to come home. Happy birthday Tyler! Keep tearing it up!

2 comments:

Kaylene said...

That's really cool! How long has he been out?

In answer to your question, nothing... Well, not completely nothing, it was a rainy day, and Michael had just turned one, Kevin worked all day. I don't think I even got cake! LOL!

Stacey Collom said...

Oh Ty...I miss him too! Isn't that top pic taken at my wedding? I'm glad he got to come to it. How much longer does he have? A year? Let's hope he doesn't get swine flew being down in Mexico!