Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Posting Overload

So F*Y*I I just posted 3 new posts about the hap's in our home. I still have Women's Conference to post and I have an experience to share on my Mommy Content's blog. But A girl can only do so much in one night. So please read ahead leave comments on all the posts especially about how funny it is that in my running picture there's an ambulance right behind me, and how adorable my girls and awesome brother are, and how great our new floors look, and what a sweet ball player my husband is. So y' all have a lot to do so get a goin'

4 comments:

the letter "J" said...

It is so FUNNY that in your running picture there's an ambulance right behind you! Your girls are so adorable! Your new floors look GREAT, and talk about a SWEET b-ball player your husband is!!!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

a lot and a lot and a lot of busy busy stuff! looks great!!!!!! :D

Kellie said...

Yes, everything that you said. Cute kids. Fun posts. Way to go. That's a lot for one night!

Mike and Shara said...

Andrea--

This is a completely random comment, but I seem to remember that you used to work for a title company. Is that right? Anyway, Mike and I are getting ready to buy a house and I had a quick question if you could email me at holtfam at gmail dot com. (Unless you think I'm crazy for doing this! Then just ignore!)

-Shara