So i'm actually hating having my blog private. I think everyone is like me and only checks private blogs every once in awhile and honestly I need more attention than every once in awhile. So i've updated my layout, changed the pictures and wanted to test the water to see who's actually looking at my blog. So if you've seen this post leave a comment and let me know that you still remember me. And let me know if you think this pic should be our header or the one I currently have I can't decide.
3 weeks ago






19 comments:
I think I like the one you already have. I do a lot better at checking the non-private blogs. I have them all in google reader which makes it super easy. But I often worry about not having a private one myself. But I know if I did hardly anyone would look at it and so I probably should just give it up anyway. Mine isn't too bad because they are pages I would be making anyway even if I wasn't sharing them. Sometimes I think about just going back to emailing out my pages when I have new ones. That would be a bit faster. The upload speed of my pages takes too long.
I like this picture, but I don't remember the other one, so, I guess I'm not really much help. I check you'r blog all the time, just in case.
Both of your pics are darling! You have such a cute family!
Saw it. Love it. I'll keep checkin' in whether you're private or not :)
I love checking in on you once a week. I love the picture you have as your header. I love blogging because it is really the only way to keep informed about those you love. Keep up the good work.
I like the pic that is up there already... super cute. I hate the private/public blog debate! I go back and forth ALL the time about whether or not to make ours private again. Of course it's much easier for others if it's public because of googlereader but those of us who care will check anyway! :) I check private blogs probably once or twice a week. We miss you all!
I like the one you have, although they are both adorable! I could just eat your kids. I check all the private blogs but I know my Mom's wouldn't check mine if it was private so I stay public with a prayer. Keep us posted :)
I check your blog but it would help if you updated huh! I love the new background and I think the picture you have as your header is great!
if you go private, I need you to send me an invite so I can add you to the blogs I watch. I keep going to your old one and there are no updates. I found this one by accident. Love the pics.
mom
I'll check your blog either way.
Love the new layout/pics!
K, so I love the picture you have as your header, but (don't tell him) Jeremy looks bald. You should touch him up just a little in photo shop. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I just say it how I see it.
I like the picture you have. I also only read private blogs once in a while but often enough to catch everything that people (including you!) post. I feel the same way though with mine being private! Your kids look like they are getting old, by the way. They are so cute.
I like both the Pics!! Cute Family!
the problem is you haven't posted in forever! :] but yes I check your blog, do you check my family blog? www.thebenyoungfamily.blogspot.com
amy
I check in. I like the pic you have as your header right now best. Very cute!
Cute Kids, Cute Couple. I don't think you can go wrong with either picture.
I don't discriminate against private blogs :) I check all equally. Love the new picture :)
HI!!! I check non-private blogs more because my list tells me when they've been updated. Hence this visit! But it's been a while, so YAY for #4--lucky little person. The kids are looking so darling and OLD and you are looking so darling and YOUNG! Beautiful pictures. We miss you.
Post a Comment