Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We've been sick...

Well in case you were wondering we've been super sick at our house for the past...I don't know...forever. I'm hoping were all on our way to healthy sunshine days soon. But since I'm trying to stay down a little more I'd thought I'd blog what we've been up to for the past little while.

Will has spent the past weeks in his pjs and on this particular day put on his snow boots and decided to hunt me, (i've been a bad guy for awhile so i guess i had it comin').



Sundays have been a little rough trying to get use to the new schedule but the kids have been able to keep themselves pretty entertained.


Abby was nicked name the poision princess...a little dark of a name for someone so cute!



Lizzie was some sort of super flying dog, but honestly she was the ultimate peace maker finding compromises for her brother and sister so everyone was happy as they played.


Action pose: BAM! Batman will get you everytime.



The Super Sunday Night Squad: vanquishing boredom wherever they play.



Abby had a field trip to the local firestation. Will was so excited to come along he loves Firetrucks and Abby was excited to get a fire hat. They do such a great presentation for the kids. It was tons of fun



Will was so excited to see all the noisy firetrucks but was a little embarassed when the fireman helped him honk the horn and turn on the siren. He wasn't expecting them to be that loud.


Ya that's how a real fireman sits in his firetruck.





Evalyn is growing and will be a whole 2 months next week. I took these pictures on her 5th week. She's now coughing with the rest of us. I'm watching her like a hawk to make sure that RSV crap keeps away. But she's a tough little girl.




Oh the sweetness. I wish it could last just a little bit longer.




Her hair is by far one of my favorite things about her. When it's freshly washed it stands straight up and feels just like a fluffy baby chick.



I haven't been a very good mom and taken pictures of her with her eyes open only because when those little peepers are staring at me I can't tear myself away from them. There is something hypnotizing when her eyes are open and I want to suck in every single moment.


I love this blanket. It is so soft and she looks so precious in it. You can see how dark her hair really is in the back and it's long too boot! i'll be sad when it all falls out it'll probably come back blonde like everyone else.


We'll end this post with the little ends of Evalyn. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So sorry you've all been sick. Stinkin' winter. But sick or not, you have a pack of dang cute kids. Evalyn is beautiful! So precious. Hope you get feeling better asap.

The Pitcher Family said...

I do hate this time of year, I think we are always sick. Little Evalyn is so cute! I love the bow.