We had a great little day today at Miller Motor Sports Park! Got a little car shopping in....And got to watch a lot of noisy cars. I guess the best part was looking at all the amazing cars and wondering how many lotteries those people had to win to be able to afford such cars!
Here's Jer's new commuter car. There's another guy at work that drives a lotus so jer had to have one!
Now this is the engine...try really hard to imagine what the rest of the car looks like..give up well it looks like this
Our only question is how to get the car seats in. I'm thinking if we cram really hard we can get 3 car seats in. The best part is wherever we're going we'll get there fast!!!
4 days ago





4 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun. Nice cars are always interesting to look at. I've often become caught up in the "I want wanna those" moments and then I feel a toddler tugging at my leg; bringing me back reality. Oh yes, and as for the people that can afford those cars...three words: IN DEEP DEBT. Or, they're Bill Gates.
maybe you could fit all the kids into one car seat?...
hey if any of you want to come out and see it let us know we would love to have an excuse to go back! that and we miss having friends.. just kidding we just thought you all might want an excuse to come see us.
i wish i had a car that moved, then i would've already been to see you. stupid car.
Post a Comment