Andrea cuts her hair! Ok so I know many of you when you describe me say something to the effect of : short, petite build (at least i hope so) and long dark hair. Well maybe you can add something new to the description because i've donated 12 inches of my hair to locks of love. Jeremy has been away on business and i just got sick of my long hair and decided to change it. Funny story though as my friend was chopping my hair and we were having a lovely discussion about everything when all the sudden things started to get really hot and then everything started to turn black. I asked my friend to get a chair by the last thing i remember is her reaching for a chair next thing i know i had had a lovely nap and my feet were tingling. Lizzie was yelling at me and my friend was patting my forhead and fanning me with a book. I just started laughing realizing i had passed out and probably looked ridiculous. anyhow we had a good laugh and finished the haircut. i still feel kind of woozie but i should be better. anyhow i haven't had a chance to style it yet but i love the length. so anyhow try to think of other ways to describe me other than long dark hair.....
holy heck i can't believe how long i let my hair get. 12" baby
my hair hasn't been this length since i was an infant!
like i said let me get a chance on how to style this and for sure it'll be even cuter. even still i like it tons
3 weeks ago





3 comments:
Excellent!!!
I've often wondered what my cousin would look like with shorter hair. I figured it'd be an eternal curiosity never satiated. Then BOOM!, this crazy blog entry.
I think your hair looks great.
What if I were to do this?
for sure ness you would get some much needed attention. good luck to you and your crazy ideas!
Hi Andrea! Yes, those are Sophie's shoes! I have been wondering about them and thought they must have gotten lost in the move! All is well here, we miss you guys. I like your new hair cut!
Post a Comment