I honestly think I'll go insane when I have more kids to get ready for Halloween but Lizzie looked beautiful and Abby was just as cute as well a bug! Thank goodness everyone goes trick or treating at sunset around here or I just wouldn't have had time to do everything. Jeremy was a sweet heart and took the girls out while I attempted to clean-up dinner (seriously we went through over 100 pieces of candy in just about an hour) but the girls came back with some cold hands and a ton of candy (anybody want the banana laffy taffy that we've got left?Lizzie was a sweet big sister and asked polietly as a princess for a piece of candy for abby.
4 days ago





1 comments:
What cute little girls! Halloween is always so much fun. Lizzie is looking so much older! She makes a beautiful princess and Abby is the cutest little lady bug I've seen.
Post a Comment