Sorry Lex I saw this on your blog and had to copy it just to see if I could remember it all.
1. Age(s)? 4, 20 mos and 3 1/2 weeks
2. Name(s)? Elizabeth Jean (Lizzie), Abigail Grace (Abby), William David (Will)
3. Birthdays? 9/27, 5/25, 12/31
4. Time(s) of birth? 2:13 A.M., 5:20 P.M., 2:54 P.M.
5. How long did labor last? Lizzie was 21 hours, Abby 8 hours Will 7.5 hours I was induced with Abby and Will I don't know if I'll ever go on my own again I loved being induced!
6. Who was in the room when baby was born? It's always just been Jeremy and the Dr/nurses. The Dr almost didn't make it in time for Will (Slightly Scary and stressful. I had to ignore the baring down pains for almost 30 minutes and once the dr got there he just said "Go ahead and push" I found it kind of frustrating)
7. How long did you push? Almost 2 Hours with Lizzie (she got stuck! They had to use a suction cup to get her out) Abby was 3 pushes and she was done! Will it seemed like forever but it was about 10 minutes
8. Weight? 7 lbs 13 oz, 6 lb 9 oz, 7 lbs 4 oz
9. Length? 20 1/2 inches, 21 and 21
10. Any hair? Lizzie had peach fuzz and a yamaca looking bruise, Abby tons and Will tons
11. Who does baby look like? I never know Abby I think looks like my side of the family but then again she looks like Jer's as well. I guess it just depends on the day.
12. Be honest...how much weight did you gain while pregnant? 35, 23, 30
13. Was baby early or late? Lizzie was 6 days late, Abby 2 weeks early, Will 1 day early (for tax purposes!)
14. Who drove you home from the hospital? Jeremy. I still remember with Lizzie feeling like I should have some sort of parade or something. I honestly remember thinking It's not everyday I give birth!
15. How many baby showers did you have? 2 with Lizzie, 0 with Abby, 1 with Will (Thanks to friends out here in Tooele I would have had no boy clothes without it!)
16. When did baby start sleeping through the night? Lizzie at 4 weeks, Abby at 6 weeks, Will came close last night 10-4
17. Did you breastfeed? Lizzie and Abby for 1 year and Will is acting like he'll never stop!
18. Who takes care of your baby/kids the most? Well I'm a stay at home Mom so it's my job but Jeremy definitely pitches in when he's home.
19. When do you want to have another one? Talk to me in Two years and I might be able to tell you then
20. How did you pick the name(s)? Elizabeth was the only name we could both agree on at the time Jean is my mom's middle name. Lizzie picked Abby, Grace is my Great Grandma's middle name. William David goes a couple of ways My Great Great Grandpa was William. David was his son one of my favorite Grandparents (he was an amazing man!) Jer's dad is David and also an amazing man!
21. How did you know when it was time to go to the hospital? With Lizzie I just couldn't take it any more and figured if I cried enough they'd let me in and the other two we had appointments for
22. Anyone spend the night with you the first night home? Mom did with Lizzie but the other two my Mom kidnapped the siblings instead (I love you Mom!)
23. Did you cry the first time you held your baby? No I think I was just in amazement with Lizzie that all of that had happened. I think it was the same emotion with the other two
24. Where was the baby born? Logan, Logan and Tooele (Logan is still my favorite)
25. Did you video tape the birth? No thanks I guess I'm super private about all of that stuff, I'm not a big fan of watching myself struggle.
3 weeks ago





2 comments:
So fun to read and don't feel bad I stole it from someone else's blog! :) It's great to reminisce on the birth of each little baby and how they are all so different and a miracle! Hope little Will is doing great, I'm sure you have 2 wonderful "helpers"! We are getting excited here. Just under 3 weeks to go! :)
So fun to read! I just may have to copy it one of these days too. Congrats again on your beautiful little William. Hope you're getting some sleep and that 3 isn't too overwhelming. :)
Post a Comment