Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Baby Boy


William was born on Monday December 31, 2007 at 3:00 PM. He weighed in at 7 pounds and 4 ounces and was 21 inches long.



Black Hair


This is pretty much all he does.


This is the widest I've seen his eyes open

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Andrea,
Congrats on your handsome baby boy! You're amazing! Hope you're feeling well, and happy as always. Lovin' you in lime :)
Sarah (Jacobs) Huff

Alexis said...

Congrats! He is a cutie (baby boys are still considered cute, right?) Glad all went well, enjoy your R&R!!

Ang said...

Sweet. Congratulations on a healthy, happy, and so cute little boy. We're both so excited for you.

Cindy said...

Andrea and Jeremy - so happy to know all is well and that William has arrived. I'm anxious to be introduced to my newest GRAND nephew. Love and prayers...Aunt Cindy

Palmers said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy he's here, and what a cutie pie!

Haylie said...

Healthy and happy... I love to hear about these things. He's adorable! Congrats!!!

Lime green love,
Haylie

The Mortensens said...

Congratulations!! William is a great name :) - our little Will is a gem! We are excited for you, you have such a cute family!

Kylene said...

Congrats Rawlings fam! What a cutie he is. How are you feeling Andrea? I hope you're able to get some rest. Those first few weeks can be rough. He's absolutely beautiful.

Kathy said...

So cute! I can't believe you're already at 3!!! Wow!!

Brock and Tyra said...

congratulations! Wow, 3 kids? I wish you lots of nap opportunities. I'm sure you guys manage just fine!