Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Few more pics

I guess it's been awhile since i've posted so here's a great story from a week ago. We made cupcakes for Family Home Evening. The kids love licking the bowl and such, we didn't have time to frost the cupcakes so we decided we'd do it in the morning after morning chores. That morning I decided to take a quick shower while the kids were watching cinderella. I came downstairs just to find cupcakes all over the place with one bite out of each of them. Lizzie was near tears saying she tried to stop Abby but that she just kept getting a new cupcake. So out of the 24 cupcakes there were 12 that had not been bitten into. So we decided to frost them all anyhow. Seriously I need to tie the chairs together or something so Abby will stop getting into things. She's such a turkey.
Abby was chewing on this beater trying to make sure she got it all off
Lizzie loves the rubber scraper she's really mastered cleaning off the bowl with it.
One of Abby's half eaten cupcakes artfully decorated
Happy St. Patrick's day to everyone. Just so you know that fluffy white frosting is great!
And what would a post be without our little happy guy. He's for sure getting a kick out of his sisters.

2 comments:

Daughter of God said...

martha, (remember that:]) your little Will looks like what I picture your brothers looking like when they were little, so fun!!

Sandra said...

Andrea wow I haven't seen you forever. I don't know if you even remember me from CEU but I saw your link on Amy's site and thought I would check it out. Your family is so cute! I am becoming addicted to this whole blogging thing but check us out at westwoodsrock.blogspot.com. I think this is a great way to keep in touch!