Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby #4

We have a new addition to our household! We are now the proud "parents" of a gorgeous piano. I'm so excited I've wanted a piano for years and years and here it is now. I'm a little rusty but it's so nice to have our home filled with the sound of music. Unfortunately kids still need to be fed and diapers need to be changed so that's been cutting into my play time but still just to have it in our home is fantastic! We got a great deal on it and it's not only beautiful on the outside but it has a gorgeous tone to it. Anyhow we thought we'd share our joy with others. Maybe if I can get good enough we'll post a song or two from our beautiful new instrument.

It's a great dark mahogany but it looks different colors from different angles

It was well cared for in it's last home and it really shows

This is my new home.

Super shiny!!

7 comments:

Daughter of God said...

Pianos make all the difference! You'll love it I promis, even if it's just to play the songs for FHE. :] That's when I get the chance to play ours the most. lol mom's are just busy.

Melissa said...

it really is a beautiful piano, better than one usually see's in the home of young families. you should be able to keep it forever and pass it on your kids. think of the possiblilites!!!

Melissa said...

that title scared me for just a minute!!!! jeepers.

Kaylene said...

Wow! How awesome! I can't wait to hear it!

Raegan said...

Congrat's! I don't even play but I wish I did! I want Jack to learn how to play too. I think it's so important. She's a beauty. Break her in well!

Palmers said...

It's beautiful! Even has a little sparkle to it. Have fun! Pianos are great to have "sitting" in the home. (like ours too)

K'Lyn said...

Hooray! That is gorgeous. Congrats on the not so little one. I tagged you and the details are on my blog when you get a minute. Have fun.