Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories



1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (Andrea, Jeremy, Lizzie, Abby and or Will)
Keep in mind that our parents and grandparents read this blog!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

lets see, everytime i am around you i end up laughing my butt off. but one funny moment was the night we went out v/ting and it was freezing and like 8:00pm and the snow had frozen and we were both trying not to fall and little will was like 6 weeks old. i look back and think what the crap, why were we v/ting at 8:00pm on a freezing night like that!??? we were...are the best ever...ever. sorry, thats a lame story, i will think of something better later.

Vanessa Swenson said...

just one? impossible. special darks and cream soda. late nights (really, they were early mornings) at pine's ranch. a quick phone conversations that lasts an hour.
talking about the gospel forever.
you packing my mission suitcase.
all of the nights we hung out right after before my mission.
seeing you at the door right as i was about to get released from being a missionary and hardly believing that i was seeing you again.
do you remember the snow ant and Grandpa Orr's?

Daughter of God said...

this is funny because the other day Logan got out my old baby blue bowling hat, remember them? So I told him how you me and jen bought them at walmart along with those white shirts, what was written on them I can't remember? Then I told him how we went bowling up in Logan. It was a fun memory, and of course I have a ton more with you, it was just funny how a few days ago I told logan all about it. :] lol

case said...

How about your crazy roommates who were filled with envy for sweet Andrea. I too remember creepy Ron and still feel sad you had to live by him. Now lets not forget Luke Humphreys and all the memories of LDSSA. Thanks for letting me be apart of that.

tawngap said...

I remember getting up Saturday morning and we would have planned to go out to breakfast as roommates (usually because of someone's birthday) and we would all be up except you. So we would come and lay in your bed and talk or sing and of course laugh until you would finally get up. Then we would go out to lunch at Village Inn in our pajamas.
-Tawnia
btw I have a blog tawnga.blogspot.com

Kaylene said...

I remember painting your toe nails when you were pregnant with your oldest, and couldn't reach your feet.

K'Lyn said...

Our first one-on-one meeting with Service Committee at the Institute in Logan. I loved that time. Where are all those people anyway. Pampered Chef and Jen not "letting" me sign up under you - silliness. Jeremy - that I used to tell you all the time that you were my crush because you seemed like you could care less about girls. Lizzy - your mommy being pregnant with you and having a neverending cold. And you when you were born eating sliced grapes in sacrement meeting. Your family in our ward and the guys serving in EQ together I think. Is your mother still so health concious? Andrea, you are awesome! To the other kids, I guess memories of you have yet to be made with our famiy. We are glad we know you and hope to see more of you!

Kylene said...

I remember looking at your wedding ring a bazillion times! We both liked the antique kinda look. I remember walking into the NT foyer the Monday after I got engaged and you were so excited for me! I also remember you pregnant with Lizzy and always looking so cute. I always loved our little chats. Oh, and I remember you always sent us funny Dilbert emails to lighten the mood. :)

Raegan said...

I have a lot of memories about you... I remember that you can remember EVERYONE's names! A tallent which I want to possess. I also remember you hosting a Pampered Chef party while we were working at Northern together. It was a fun time and we made a really good something there... Maybe I should dig up the recipe and make it!

McKenna said...

I remember when Mike broke up with me and I was so crushed that I came to your house, balling like a baby, really late at night. And you were on a date! But since you are the nicest, best, most amazing woman ever, you let me cry on your porch and ruin your date anyway!
LOVE YOU!

Curt said...

I remember going to institute with you the summer that Jeremy was in Ohio. I was still in high school so I thought it was pretty cool to go hang out with the college people. Then you told me lots of stories about how much you love my brother and I knew for sure we were going to be in-laws :)

Curt said...

P.s. Usupreptclub is Curt's username....this is really Mandy