Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

A very Merry Christmas hit our house pretty hard. The best of all was the gift Santa left me. A Nikon D60! I can now stop coveting people with fancy pants cameras and stop cursing my old camera. I have over 350 pictures that I took just over the weekend. I am so in love with it. I have so much to learn. The kids had a great Christmas and thankfully are really easy to please. I'll have more post later on our adventures in the land of winter a.k.a. Cache Valley. Till then enjoy these from our Christmas morning.

This is Abby's Sleeping Beauty Barbie. She has since not let go of it. It is now her constant companion. It's so cute.

Lizzie was excited that Santa left her presents this year and have every day promised to be good so he'll come again next year.
Lizzie got her Roller Skates and is just dying to get outside to try them out. Too bad there's just mountains of snow all over our sidewalks.

Will was so excited to get some boy toys. Our house tends to be in the princess department so when he started gathering trucks and trains for Christmas he was way excited. (Total truck count when all was said and done 10!) This really sums up how Will felt about Christmas.
Look a picture of Abby actually looking at the camera! A Christmas Miracle.
This is Lizzie's Christmas Dress. I think I was more excited to give these to the girls but they looked so cute at Church in them.
Posing like a pro.

Abby wouldn't let me take a picture of her in her dress but she looks so pretty in it. I love girls in fancy dresses.



This is my own attempt at a self portrait. I'll get the hang of this whole picture thing eventually. If any of you have tips please leave me a comment. Merry Christmas.

7 comments:

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

HOw fun!!!!! Your kids are so cute!!! And getting so big!

Daughter of God said...

Congrats! You will love having a nice camera! Sometimes they will have free lessons on line about how to use certain camera. Just start searching. Good luck!

Aubry Macbean said...

Glad you all had a Merry Christmas. Brian knows more abput my camera then I do. I just point and shoot.

The Pitcher Family said...

I am so jealous of the camera. I want one so bad. I hate the huge delay. Have Fun!

the Lola Letters said...

Hey Andrea!
It's Laura (Blackwell) Dugovic. Your blog is so fun! I LOVE your girl's Christmas dresses, and a Nikon D60? So fun! Congrats on a nice Santa haul.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I saw on your facebook page that you have a blog, so I had to come and say hello! :) It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Sarah said...

Hooray for new cameras! It's so nice to take good pictures. Oh, and Happy Birthday to Will. What a cute boy!