Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One Last Please

Lizzie said tonight that she had something she wanted to say to Santa Claus and asked if I would put it on our blog so that he could see it. I'm just glad that I have it so when she's 13 and starts being all bratty teenage like I'll pull this out and remind her that this is what she said. Sorry it's turned sideways I can't figure how to get it right ways. She wrote the whole note out phonetically it's pretty cute. Anyhow Santa I hope you hear her and will officially take her off the naughty list. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Priceless! :)

Kylene said...

That is adorable! WOW, to be nice the rest of your life!! You go Lizzie. :)

(Santa better totally come through for her. She is such a sweetheart)

Stacey Collom said...

This has got to be the cutest thing ever! I showed some of the guys at work and we had a good laugh about it. Lizzie is such a thoughtful sweet girl, and you are such a good mom to teach her to be that way!

The Pitcher Family said...

I think Lizzie needs to call and have a chat with Annie, so Annie will figure out how to apologize. That was so cute.