Monday, November 9, 2009

pumpkin patch/cute kids/ 29 yrs of greatness!

Hello Blogging world..have you missed me? It's possible right? Well I'm just a month and a half behind on my blogging so I thought I'd throw it all out there right now. Well not all. Just a couple of things and then maybe I'll come back and put more out there.
So this particular post has pix from our annual trip to the pumpkin patch and some photos of some super cute kids and a woman on her 29th birthday.

This is a pumpkin just in case you've never seen one.

When I took this picture I really really hoped that it would look like Will was laughing...umm guess not.

The entire time we were at the patch Will talked on his pretend phone. He's obsessed with phones right now.



The pumpkins seemed to go on forever and ever.

Lizzie walked up to me and said Mom take a picture I look like a farmer. I guess some grass in the corner of your mouth is a requirement for all farmers.


I was totally stoked for fall and have spent as much time as possible outside soaking it all up.

Abby picked the last of my flowers and I enjoyed it immensely.


I decided I don't have enough pictures of Will and gave him a little photo shoot. Umm ya he's slightly handsome...holy cow what am I going to do when he gets older!



For my 29th Birthday we went out to dinner and came back to three happy kids my friend Mindy made me a cake and we all sang Happy birthday. Really the only thing I really wanted was a picture of all three kids looking and smiling at the camera with me.....well I guess there's always next year.
Almost made it.

Well I'll try to post the rest of my pix sometime soon. Leave a comment if you've missed me blogging.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey! Happy birthday!!!! your kids are gorgeous!!!

Cindy said...

Yeah for Andrea BLOGGING! There is hope - I was beginning to wonder. It just means you are having so much fun it's hard to find time to blog.

Melissa said...

dang thats one handsome little fella! i love his pretending with the phone. "this is what mommy does all day...bla bla bla...bla."

Sarah said...

Adorable girls, Handsome boy, amazing 29 year-old mommy, and a super family. Glad you're back!

Toni Dee! said...

Of course we missed you - and happy happy birthday lady! You are so very photogenic and I'll agree - that boy of yours is one handsome little devil. Having beautiful children is a blessing and a worry :)

The Pitcher Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Cute pics of your kids. I think either you or Jeremy must talk on the phone too much. Just kidding.

Raegan said...

Cute Pictures! Don't you just love pumpkin picking!? It's my favorite time of year!

Anonymous said...

How Fun!