Monday, December 7, 2009

Time for a change

Hey All! So after a lot of careful consideration and a long talk with myself I've decided to go private with this blog. If you want an invite please leave your email address. I'll make the change at the end of the year. Sorry I've been a sucky blogger lately but hopefully the new year will bring a new commitment. And here's a pic for you all to enjoy.





`

32 comments:

BJ said...

bjdebry@gmail.com

Melissa said...

so what prompted this??? just curious, of course i would love to be invited.

Aubry Macbean said...

I want to give you my e-mail but I would like to do it when you can't see it posted in the comment section:)

Daughter of God said...

I totally know what you mean. good luck!
amyyoung13@yahoo.com
love ya!

Unknown said...

vanessa.v.christensen@gmail.com

Sharon said...

I tried to go private... My Aunts and Uncles complained they couldn't get on even after inviting them. Just not computer savvy. I understand how important it is to go private. I just got a comment from austrailia-- a prostitute... So sad. anyway my email is smsharonmills@gmail.com

Alexis said...

Don't forget us of course!
brian.lexie@gmail.com

Amanda said...

shasta003@yahoo.com. ps I love both pictures! Ethan looks so much like Mike as a little guy.

tawngap said...

Hey Andrea! You can invite me if you want too. My address is tawnga at hotmail. Thanks! Tawnia

srldesign said...

SLorton82@aol.com =)

mel said...

Yes please. I think you have my email. Welcome to the private world.

Lacey said...

I'd love an invite as well! laceyhales at gmail

Timani said...

I totally understand and I think it's a good choice. timani4@hotmail.com

AdamAndMelaine said...

a.web.2005@gmail.com

gely said...

gely_lt@yahoo.com

Lindsay said...

I am also curious about why you decided to go private. I've been thinking about it too. Thanks! lv2scrap@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

Me too! singinsarah at gmail

Anonymous said...

Add me on. jennmarquardt@gmail.com
☺

Pam said...

Please include me on your list, I love reading, see you at the Christmas Party. pkc91987@msn.com
Pam

Anonymous said...

howudoin35@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

utahmichelle@gmail.com

Shelly said...

Me me!! skrwolf@hotmail.com

Debbie said...

ericksonclan2004@gmail.com

Jenny Colvin said...

Deppspiratewench@gmail.com

Toni Dee! said...

tynton17@gmail.com

I've considered going private so many times! Please invite me to your blogparty . . . I love seeing your family and their adventures, makes me feel 16 again :)

Jennifer Cleaver said...

jencleaver@hotmail.com

mom o said...

soveson@hotmail.com

The Pitcher Family said...

lorisamonkey@yahoo.com

BrandonKristin said...

brandon_kristin@hotmail.com

Cindy said...

Please include me - Cindyrae50@gmail.com - or your Auntie Cindy might cry!

Joe and LeiAnn said...

After a random viewing of a common friends' facebook profile, LeiAnn and Joe Johnson have blog-stalked our way onto your blog. And now that we're here, we don't want to leave. So send us an invite at joeandlan@gmail.com! Also, check out our own blog at joeandleiann.blogspot.com!

Anonymous said...

edaw33@gmail.com

I'd love an invite!

Lyndsey