So I know I'm a slackin on my new years hope of blogging more but as an great excuse everyone and I mean EVERYONE has been sick in our house for what seems like F...O...R...E...V...E...R starting the night of Christmas Eve so I've spent a lot of time pretending to be Dr. Quinn Medicine woman . So you're getting the lazy version of our Christmas: (I promise I'll get more creative with these posts as days go by) One: We are so super blessed as parents, I remember as a kid not being able to sleep through Christmas Eve night and being up at 4 in the morning until the year that my parents made the rule that we had to wait till 6 so we would wake up at 5:30 and wait till our alarm clocks all said 6 and we were out those doors so fast. Anyhow back to us being blessed as parents our kids woke up right on time at 8:30 a.m. I was up at 7:30 hardly containing my eagerness for them to wake up and see what Santa had brought them. Anyhow then as a family we say a prayer upstairs and then make the kids wait at the top of the stairs till we go down as parents first. Which just happens to make for cute photo moments like this with all of their little santa hats on. Ummm yes they are adorable.
Abby loved her princess bike as well. (Disclaimer for adult eyes only: So these bikes came by the wonderful Black Friday deals so the week of Christmas every night I asked Jeremy to put the bikes together so we didn't have to do it Christmas Eve night. Well we constantly got distracted and wouldn't you know Christmas Eve night who would be sick? Why it's our local engineer and put thingies together man Jeremy. So he had to sit there in a sick coma like state and watch me put the bikes together. I'm happy to say that they still haven't fallen apart but I was really kicking myself about not being a little more demanding about putting the bikes together quicker. Adult Reading time over) So Will and Abby have been racing their bikes down our super long hallway ever since (Honestly I can't wait till spring and we can get those bikes out of the house.)
Abby had three wishes for Christmas, A princess bike, a unicorn and a rainbow. Lizzie found this cute unicorn and was happy to be able to scratch that one off of Abby's list.
So I snagged these super cute sweaters for a super good deal and when I started wrapping them for my kids I thought they are so going to hate these as gifts. As soon as Will opened the present he stripped down and put on the sweater. He soon realized he didn't have pants so he went and got his pants and also pants for the girls so they could all be dressed for the day.





2 comments:
Glad you all had such a fun Christmas!! Tell your kids we all say hello!
Looks like you had a great Christmas despite all the sickness! We were putting scooters together Christmas Eve so I can totally relate!
Happy New Year.
Post a Comment