Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bragging rights

So I feel I have the right to brag about my husband for just a second. Just in case any of you were wondering pneumonia totally stinks! I feel like I should be able to function normally but I guess you need lungs without fluid in them to do that so I can't function "normally". So Jeremy has had to step up and step up BIG. He was able to take all of last week off to help run the household and I was so impressed with everything he did. Not only did he do the things I asked but he went above and beyond on in so many ways. He has somehow managed to do the things that I do plus his normal things like taking care of our lawn I even spied him cleaning out the window wells. It's been hard to sit back and watch I love working side by side with my husband so when he's working I want to be right there next to him. Sunday was the best though I mustered up enough energy to help get the girls ready for church. This was the first time Jeremy was ever going to sit with both the girls during sacrament meeting and I just prayed that they would be good for him. Jeremy had such a good attitude about it all and even walked the girls to church. I couldn't believe it. I slept soundly for the entire 3 hours they were gone and when they got home Jeremy ran in to grab the camera to catch this:
I'm so thankful for a great husband who is always there for me when I need him. He really is my best friend and an example to me in so many ways. Thanks honey for all that you do! You're amazing!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

you have every right to brag. i hate it when ladies rag on their husbands, its nice to hear some praise!!! yea jeremy!