Monday, May 5, 2008

fooey and Will

so it's been nearly two weeks since our last post. i've been really really under the weather with pneumonia but the good news is i'm on the upswing thanks to some serious home care by my sweet husband. my energy level is really low but hopefully i'll be getting that back soon. so i'm posting today. here's some pix of will he's a whole 4 months now. he's grown 4 inches and gained nearly 9 lbs in these whirlwind months and i could not have asked for a happier boy.

yes he poses nicely for the camera
he reminds me of the fonz in this pix like he's saying heeeeey
he sucks his thumb and on occasion can get his whole fist in his mouth

4 comments:

Raegan said...

So stinking cute! You have the cutest kids! They all have gorgeous eyes. Sorry to hear you've been sick! Don't you know mom's aren't allowed not to feel well?

Daughter of God said...

I'm so sorry that you've been sick. If any one can relate it's me!! This last week I was in the hospital again. I know crazy times I tell ya. But look at our cute little boys :] Tyler has that same outfit and I love it! If we lived closer we could get their pics taken together. :]

kristin said...

what a cutie-patootie!

I am so sorry that you have been so sick. Seriously - what is up with pneumonia in the spring! I hope that you get back on your feet soon. What a great hubby to take such good care of you. :)

Kaylene said...

I so see his daddy as a little guy in that first pic! So cute!