So Sunday night Will fell asleep around 9:00 p.m. which is normal for him he usually wakes up around 6:30 a.m. which works just fine for me. Abby woke up around 10:30 with a fever of 101.4 and Abby has been blessed with the condition with high fevers she gets the added bonus of hives. So I stayed up with Abby till 1:30 trying to help calm her down and wait for the hives to go away so that she could actually rest. When I woke up around 8 the next morning I felt like I had forgotten something. Will was still asleep so I figured I would just let him sleep for as long as he needed. I went in his room just to double check to make sure he was asleep and I snapped this picture. I figured it wouldn't last very long where as they were doing more construction across the street and all the machines sounded like a monster truck rally. Finally by 10:15 I couldn't take it anymore and decided to go check on him. There he was in his crib just playing with his toes smiling and enjoying the views. I couldn't believe it It had been well over 13 hours since he last ate and their he was acting as if he didn't have a care in the world. It was amazing. What a blessing though Abby didn't feel very well the next morning and just wanted me to hold her so thank goodness Will was just willing to let me come find him when I was ready. Could Will be the perfect baby? I would have answered yes yesterday but Will woke up this morning at 4:30 hungry as a hippo but I guess the nice thing is he went back to sleep. And here we sit a little after 10 a.m. and he's still asleep. So he may not be perfect but he's pretty darn close.
4 days ago





2 comments:
So cute - I love the picture of him sucking his thumb. Priceless! Poor Abby looks miserable. I'm glad she is feeling better. We've been blessed with a wonderfully calm and easy going (so far!) 3rd child as well. Gotta love it!! Can't wait to see you guys!
I think Heavenly father sends these sweet ones to counter act the naughty'er older sisters , then in a few years, they will trade places and the girls will be all smiles and sweetness and will will be tearing the house down!!! i cant wait.
Post a Comment