It's been almost a week and half since I've posted. Seriously I'm not dead and really I haven't been busy, well not any busier than usual. I guess I've just been waiting for the blogging mood to hit me. I guess today did it.Today was BEAUTIFUL! We had to go outside so we could more fully appreciate the sunshine and warmer weather. We called up a friend and headed out to soak in what vitamin D we could get.
Double Take but really that is Abby looking at the camera and looking quite ducky...
I tried to get pictures of them standing on the steps but the 2 year olds weren't really in the mood.
Climb..Climb..Climb as much as you can You can't keep up with me with a camera in hand.
Whaaa that's right another picture of Abby looking at the camera with a smirk of a smile on. I think Abby would live in a swing if I let her.
Will loved the swings and was happy to get outside and eat some bark and whatever else he could get his hands on.
Seriously such a cute kid.
3 weeks ago





4 comments:
is that seriously abbie??? when did she become...not a toddler anymore? so sweet!
So very cute. There is no mistaking who your kids belong to. They are darling.
I think my kids would live in a swing too!
What a fun day at the park! Looks like such a perfect day for outdoor fun!
I just went private with my blog, so if you're interested send me an email and I’ll send you an invite! :)
laceyhales@gmail.com
Your family picture is so cute. That little boy of yours is definetly a SWENSON! SO AWESOME!
Post a Comment