Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Walk


And thus everyone and their doggies have posted about Pumpkin: walks, patch, carving etc. So I'll toss my pumpkin in the ring, well Lizzie's anyhow. Lizzie's preschool entered a display in the Benson Grist Mill pumpkin walk and we had such a great time seeing everything. Ok check that I was sick and not really in the mood but Jeremy was able to come with us and help ease the stress of 3 kids in an unfamiliar territory around lunch time. Lizzie's class one best school display which was great.

These are Lizzie's car pooling buddies in a hay maze. They are such cute little girls.

Lizzie's pumpkin. It's Cinderella. I'm all about letting Lizzie do her own projects so I let Lizzie go to town on the pumpkin with spray glitter. It worked out so fun we did it to all of our pumpkins this year.

Trying to make the most of feeling yucky. Abby was sick of being lost and insisted on being held and brought out of the maze.

A picture of Me and Jeremy! No that was not photo shopped and thank goodness too. I think we would have lasted 10 minutes if Jeremy hadn't come along. Thanks Honey.

1 comments:

paulak said...

Great pumpkin carving. Kya loved it, she's been getting into the whole princess thing lately. Lizzie looks like she really got into all this Halloween stuff...I love it.