Thursday, January 8, 2009

cake and balloons

I just wanted to post a couple of pix from Will's birthday party and give some general info. Will had his dr. appointment on Friday and I'm proud to say he is measuring in the 90th percentile for his height. (A big deal to his 5'4" mom) I'm sure he'll even out eventually but he was above average on everything. He's is officially done nursing (hip hip hooray! I'm slightly excited to have my body back.) And is looking more and more like a big boy.
Will had a fantastic birthday party despite the lame gift his parents gave him (a car seat) (We just couldn't handle another truck, car or train). It didn't matter though his balloon was his all time favorite present. He's still playing with it almost a week later (a good sign of a good present). And I just had to post his reaction to the cake. It was so fun to have a fast camera to take pictures of his face as he watched his cake come to him and then be taken away only to come back to him. Priceless.

And what is a first birthday party without pictures of a messy cakey face. Adorable.

7 comments:

Aubry Macbean said...

Mackenzie is not a big cake eater. She only ate a bite or two on both of her b-day's. I don't have any messy face pictures :(

mel said...

I can't believe how much you can see the resemblance to his sisters in these pictures. So cute.

Lacey said...

Looks like his cake was well appreciated! Totally darling. I'm going to make sure and remember that balloons make great gifts!

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was a good birthday party! The cake pictures are adorable.

Erickson's said...

I can't believe how big he is gotten in such a short time. I remember when you were pregnant with the little guy which doesn't seem like all that long ago. You have a super cute family.

allredfamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allredfamily said...

I'm so bummed we missed it, but glad we got to see him a Christmas!