We had a little gathering here Saturday morning for a friend who was moving. It was so fun to have all these little girls to eat Strawberries and pancakes and play games. What a great morning.Lizzie sucking down a fizzie gogurt! A favorite in our household.
YUM! I love strawberries and pancakes. The strawberries were so good for being so early in the year.
I just updated Mommy Contents with a delightful story of what happened to us this weekend. Please check it out here. But if you don't care please comment on my photos below and let me know what I can do better.
3 weeks ago





4 comments:
It looks and sounds like it was a fun gathering! :) And the strawberries look so yummy!
umm...maybe take some more! or just post more of the ones you took. :)
YUMMY! Those looks so good.
ps. I loved your "super" post. You and Jeremy surely are a SUPER couple. :)
Mmmmmm. Pancakie goodness.
Our Macey's here is a MAD HOUSE! We've tried a few family dates there and we always end up having to force the kids back into the car-cart so they don't get lost in a sea of bargain shoppers. We haven't attempted it much since ;)
And your security word right now is "miptions". I don't know why, but I think I'm going to make that my curse word for the day. Doesn't it sound like a fun curse word?
Post a Comment