Ya so the lack of blogging has come from a few things but I thought I'd make it up to you all by a plethora of collageie type goodiness brought to you by my good friends and latest obsession of photoscape. Here's what we've been up to besides like having birthdays and holidays and what not
Collage 1: One day I went to check on Abby during her afternoon nap and she was not to be found in her bed. I freaked! I ran all around the house and she didn't answer to her name. I went back to her room and saw a little foot under her bed. And that is where I found this collage.
Sorry to wake you hun but for reals you scared mommy beyond words!
Collage 2: I'm really trying to summon my inner photographer. ( I know she's there because she critiques every single photo ever!) And thought I'd be all artistic or whatever and show a glimpse of our view from our house. They're pretty cool. If I can just learn how to make light my friend.
These Mountains are pretty special to me whereas 70 years ago my Grandpa was a sheepherder in those very same mountains and has so many amazing stories of his adolecent years in them.
Collage 3: Lizzie has taken advantage of the warmer snowless weather and strapped on her roller skates. She is hilarious to watch skating but determined to conquer any slightly sloping hill.
Yes the bum shot is my favorite because right after that she asked for gloves just in case she fell again.
K so the next section of this amazing photo tour is during our Christmas Holiday we went to my SIL Stacey's new house and took advantage of the ample untouched snow that surrounded her amazing home. And thus Sledding had to be ensued. So here a ton of pics.
Jeremy making the maiden voyage down the slopes. I realize now that I need a better lens for these long range action shots (See I know she's there inner photographer picky lady)
BIL curt letting me get a close up of his snow covered face before I was kind enough to brush off the cold. I love the fact that Curt is currently attending UNLV and his UNLV hat is soaked with snow.
Princess Natalie riding with uncle Curt. She wasn't too sure about her first trip time down the slope so Lizzie decided to give her some seasoned love and comfort.
Seriously such cute cousins!
Ethan and Savanah were lucky enough to have a Grandpa Drawn Sled over the feilds and through the snow. Once again (Inner photgrapher won't shut up) the lighting needs work.I love this little pic of Lizzie just because you can't really tell but she's trying to give a "thumbs up" but her gloves are too big so instead it looks like a shaking fist. She loves the snow and loves even more going quickly in the snow thus sledding is an all time favorite with her.
Collage # ok so I've lost count and if you're still here seriously gold star: We all got wiggle carts from Jeremy's parents as Christmas gifts for the "kids" and had so much fun racing them everywhere. Stacey's giant garage made an awesome place to race them. Or derby them, or is it bumpering....
The men had to take a ride around two. Which honestly cracks me for the fact alone that so many of the men were way too tall for the machines and consequently had legs hugging their ears.
Favorite picture is of FIL Dave taking a cold rest on the concrete after being bumpered a little too roughly.
After being sufficently chilled we went inside and warmed up in Stacey's (at that time) almost finished house. We had hot cocoa and rice krispie treats and plenty of rosie cheeks.
....Really? You're still here? Wow! You deserve some sort of prize.... HMMMMM I can't think of anything really great right now. Why don't you leave me a comment and give me a few recommendations. But for now know that you are a C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N!
3 weeks ago





9 comments:
seriously amazing pictures, you are getting very good, despite what your inner photog would argue. i so love the pic of lizzie's bum. i just love it cause she didnt give up...she just asked for gloves! that is grit and determination if i have ever seen it. hmmm...i have since forgotten the other comments i was going to make. sorry. but well done my friend. well done :) keep it coming.
Keep up with the photography...I am slowing losing mine...Life is getting in the way. It too much fun, huh. I am cracking up about your lost little sleeper...that would have sent me on a crazy mom rampage. Glad she is just a hiding sleeper and not sleep-walker-out-the-door sleeper. Whew!
You take such beautiful photos! I love this way of blogging - truly inspiring! :) My fav. is of your view! We can see the mountains if we are on the top level of our house (lol) but you have such an amazing view!
it looks like you guys had a BLAST!!! I'm jealous!!! My highlight of life was the starfish!! hahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!! okay no seriously you are a good photographer!!! keep up the good work!!
I love all the picks. You sure are a pro blogger if I do say so myself.
Jeremy, What a beautiful family you have! Thanks for sending me a link.
What a cute post!
Nice job with the photos. Now you can come and take my family photos. Ha ha So I had one of those scares with Maggie at a party about a month ago. We were at some friends and there were about 7 families and I couldn't find Maggie. Everyone was searching everywhere outside and in and we finally found her over the heater vent behind the bed. She was sound asleep and didn't hear us. Wow I about had a nervous break down, So I know how you feel.
That is so funny about Abby crawling under her bed for her nap but I bet you were FREAKING out when you couldn't find her. I would have been. Cute blog. You guys are such a cute fam.
Post a Comment