Jeremy is out at a scout camp tonight...Poor guy it's supposed to drop to like 29 degrees tonight. So here I am on a Friday night completely dateless thus you the internet public get my randomness and boredom. (Please contain your excitement.) I was just going through my picture files and decided to post the things I thought were important enough to take pictures of. Although this really isn't a fluid post at least you'll get to see what we've been up to.
St. Patty's day
I have since learned that I was not very creative in my approach to St. Patrick's day and there is so much more than just green but nonetheless Green we did have.Will was able to demolish a scrumptious green doughnut and felt oh so good about it in his adorable green frog bib.
Macey's had green french bread and I couldn't think of anything more fun than green french bread pizza. It was yummy although Lizzie commented that after the pizza sauce cooked into the bread it looked a little bit like slime but delicious slime.
This has to be my favorite. Abby has decided to be a ballerina for the past month so on St. Patty's day she had to wear her tutu with her green. It was priceless.
She is quite the dancer and had just finished a beautiful pirouette when I snagged this photo.
Randomness #2
After watching the Oscars and repeating a tutorial on Jennifer Anistons Hair do for the Oscars I've since copied it on my girls heads. Lizzie looks so adorable in it and it's so easy to do and stays put all day long it has now become the hair-do of choice for my girlies. I think it really complements Lizzies face and lets her hair be down without it all over in her face. ( I can't stand hair in peoples eyes and I have issues that when my girls have hair in their eyes they look homeless and unkempt.) So this is how my baby girls have been looking lately,I didn't get a very good shot of the top of her head so I had to redo the shot while she was eating.
Yes Lizzie your mom is way messed up. It's better that you learn this now then when you're 42 and in counseling.
Abby sports the hair-do as well but she's not too cool with the curling iron so we just have to blow dry her hair. Still she is quite adorable.
Final RandomnessWe sold our kitchen table on KSL in just a matter of hours. Jeremy had picked out an awesome new table with matching chairs (for the past 3 years we've been using metal folding chairs, super cool right?) And we simply didn't have room for another table in our house. We were kind of sad to see this first real kitchen table of our go but we'll always have our memories. (K this maybe really dumb to some of you but I'm really that pathetic I get attached to everything in my house.)
4 days ago





4 comments:
that one of the braid in abbys hair might be the prettiest i have ever seen of her. well done my friend. i admire the green pizza too. i guess i am just not that adventurous. :)
I love the hair! One would think that being a girl myself and having two girls, I would know how to do cute hair-dos, but I still don't.
Is it more then just a braid? I am trying to find things to do with Mackenzies' hair. That is if she is ever in the mood to let me do it.
very cool....all of it! :)
Post a Comment