I was totally pumped for this post. My day was planned out I was going to go for a run on the treadmill, shower, get Abby and Will ready for a playdate and then go grocery shopping and lamp shopping with Evalyn. I was going to take my camera with me and take cute little shots of things I bought. Cute faces Evalyn made while we were shopping. Then I was going to come home upload my card and make a super cute post about my fantastic day shopping.....Then Will had a different idea...... At 11:42 p.m. Will woke up screaming, he said he needed to use the potty so I helped him into the bathroom and let him do his business, walked him back to his room and tucked him into his cute little car bed. 12:13 a.m. Will woke back up screaming so I went in his room and he said he had a fever but the thermometer said different. 1:30 am again the huge SCREAM and that's when I knew it was going to be a looooong night. So we spent the next 3 hours here:
I know it just breaks your heart but I just stuck the binkie back in her mouth and prayed that I could get a little more sleep. Will woke up at 5: 30 crying and whimpering some more, I patted his back till he fell back asleep but not before he begs to be taken to the doctor. I climb back into bed when a little whimper from Evalyn comes from her bed so I pick her up and bring her back to my bed to feed her but we both fall asleep before I get her fed. Jeremy gives me a little kiss at 6 and I hear Will moaning some more but I'm just too tired to get to him. We all stay asleep till 7 when Evalyn decides she needs to actually eat and Will has somehow made his way into my bed and is asking me to take him to the hospital so he can get better.





2 comments:
I hate to admit that I found some pleasure in reading this because I have had 3 nights of horrid sleep waking up with someone almost every hour of the night due to nightmares, bed wetting, feedings, etc... so it made me feel a bit better that you were doing it too :) I've resigned myself to the fact that I will never get a good nights sleep until I've had my last baby and that baby is at least 5 years old. I love how Will asked to be taken to the hospital! Funny. And your bed is gorgeous! Is it new? Very beautiful.
I agree, your bed is fantastic! Love that bedspread! And I love Evalyn's little bum for 'the end' picture hehe. You're one amazing woman to be doing all of that! It makes me real scared to have kids though, I value my sleep VERY much!
Post a Comment