1. I love my hair color. I know I'll be sad when I get to that point where I have to start dying my hair, (I found another gray hair last night, I yank those babies out so fast.) There are dyes that are close to my color but nothing seems to hit it right on. So I'll enjoy my rich dark brown hair while I can.
2. Growing up with 5 boys was very challenging but I wouldn't trade a single one of them in for a sister. My mom was smart enough to put me in ballet to help maintain balance but because of the dominat male presence in our home I grew up watching a lot of sports, not really playing, I'm not much of an athlete.
3. With that said I am a huge sport spectator. I love watching football, basketball, baseball (only live I can't stand it on tv) and of those sports I really love collegic sports the most. We recently purchased a new TV. I thought it was too big till Jeremy had me watch a basketball game on it in HD and all I could think was "I can't wait for March Maddness."
4. I didn't become a decent runner till after my 3rd baby.
5. In fact I never hated my body but I loved the way I looked/felt after Will hit a year. I keep reminding myself that I'll get there again but that I think was the only hard thing with our decision to get pregnant with Evalyn was knowing I'd have to start that whole process all over again.
6. My entire house can be a complete mess, toys thrown everywhere, floors dirty, windows and mirrors fingerpainted with snot, laundry falling all over the place but if the dishes are done and my bed is made I can handle the mess. In fact that's where I have to start is with the dishes they are the first thing that has to be done when I start cleaning the house.
7. My first time I ever used a dishwaser was when I moved to Logan in my 3rd year of college to Old Farm. and I rarely used it then, but now if I have to handwash a dish it's a pretty big deal.
8. I tend to talk too much and say really stupid stuff, nearly ALL the time.
9. I hate perfume and cologne for that matter. If I want to smell good I hope that the combination of my shampoo, body wash, lotion and deodarant are enough.
10. I have to read something when I'm eating breakfast, I usually try to read my scriptures or an article in the ensign but if they aren't available I'll read the cereal box inculding the ingredients and all nutritional information.
11. I am not an organized person but I love organizing events...big huge events where lots of people come and have a good time. It's incredibly fulfilling to me.
12. Teaching Sunbeams has been THE most challenging calling I've ever had. EVER.
13. I love all 4 seasons and although some seem to last longer than others I try my best to enjoy them the best I can.
14.Being a mother has more than exceeded my expectations, not because I'm a rockin' awesome mom but the more mothering I do the more I realize that my Heavenly Father is AMAZING, my parents are incredible and I really did pick the best guy in the universe to help me parent. Oh and my kids are incredibly adorable, beautiful and absolutely brilliant!
15. I like my picture taken. I think I photograph well except when I'm 25 lbs over weight...breathe...breathe..it'll happen, 6 months I can do it in 6 months...and if not it's ok...she was so worth it. Yep, I like my hair color, yep my cheeks are bit fuller than what I like and my eyes really do look tired.......... but................ it's................ not............too.............. terrible. I guess.
3 weeks ago





5 comments:
This is such a great idea! I might still it down the road when I really am on line every day to post on my blog. Thanks for your suggestions and inspiration! You have the cutest little family! Take care!
Andrea! You have inspired me to get back on the blog wagon. Starting tonight with the 30 day challenge! Thank you. PS you are beautiful!
So glad you are doing this! I learned some new things about you :)
Post a Comment