Sunday, March 20, 2011

short term goals

sheesh: when you're a new mom of 4 your only real goal is to make it through the next 24 hours..but I guess to make a list could be helpful:

1. Figure out what we are going to do for our family vacation, spring break is fast approaching and I'm feeling torn about where to go. I'm craving the sunny beaches of CA but the thought of driving with a 4 month old baby is making me think something a little closer to home might be the way to go. choices choices.
2. Organize just 1 closet somewhere in my house.
3. Get my 5k time back to a decent time.
4. Sadly buy some fat pants....this weight is not dropping very fast.
5. Spend some quality time with that Hot guy who comes home every night and saves me from my kids.

the end.

0 comments: