Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I HEART my kids

So I know I haven't posted for what seems like ages but thus it goes when your life is so filled with love. I have much to post and many adorable pictures to share with all who care. Here's just a small bit of what I have to post I'll come back later tonight to post even more.

I may be slightly biased but I have the greatest aunts ever. My Aunt Cindy sent my little girls valentines and both girls were so excited to receive them in the mail. So here you go Cindy a shot by shot reaction of when the opened your loved filled cards.

Yes Lizzie is a ham and wanted to show her excitement/ shock of the great valentine.

Lizzie's class had a Valentine's party on Wednesday and she had to make a "box" and some how our box turned into a bag with great foamy sparkly valentines stickers. You may be able to sneak a peek at her adorable hair do but to make it easier for all to see......

I give you the close up shot. I loved loved loved her hair. It turned out so cute and she looked good enough to eat.


We did the same hair do on Abby but instead of getting a shot of her cute hair I got a couple of shots of seriously sisterly love.

Still to come tonight the rest of Valentine's adventures, near death experiences and fantastic baby showers.

9 comments:

Camey said...

How did you do that? I want to learn how to do that. Those are just the cutest pictures ever. I heart your camera and your kids!

Sarah said...

So MUCH cuteness! The hair is pro, for sure. Oh, and we have those same sparkly/foam stickers, and we loves them. What super cute girls you have.

the letter "J" said...

LOVE the hair do!!!! Super duper cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree! I want to know how you do the hair! Post instruction photos! lol You take the cutest photos, and it looks and sounds like it was a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Jeremy & Andrea said...

I can't take credit for Lizzie's hair so here's the link to where i swiped it from with a full tutorial.
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/2009/02/hearts-take-one.html

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

WOW! I SO wish Alivia would let me do things like that with her hair!! I have so many ideas and used to have fun with it when she was littler (Tayvree doesn't have enough yet) and now she is so DARN stubborn and has MAJOR break downs if I even do pig tails. Yeah um you are blessed in this way Andrea!!! :) SOOOO CUTE!!!!

Melissa said...

how on earth did you do that! amy stewart did the same thing on ellies hair, sans the ribbon, but i tried it on my girls hair, and had no luck at all. ...ok, so, i just scrolled down and saw that you posted the "how to" never mind :)

BrandonKristin said...

Her hair is so cute! I hope I get a little girl so I can do her hair that cute one day!

Cindy said...

Oh! The pics are the best. I just love your blog because it is so full of fun pictures! Glad the girls enjoyed getting mail. Love you all so much!