Monday, February 23, 2009

My Obsession


obsession....Obsession...Obsession. I am obsessed with this website and check it often and find myself living my photographic dreams through her photo lens. Well she's having a contest that I need to win and if any of you have ever wanted to give me a gift please visit this site through my site. Enjoy her photos. I've actually been inspired by Brooke in so many ways she is one the most talented women I've ever met. So please click and reclick through my site.
Thanks

3 comments:

Amy K said...

I hope you win! I must say, your photography is great! It looks like your loving your new camera, and taking amazing shots. I love your collages, someday I'd love to know how to make those. I'm impressed!

Amy K said...

Also, Andrea check out michaelthementor.com he's a free photography teacher like guy that has lessons online. My friend just sent me the link and so far, it seems pretty helpful.

kristin said...

i keep clicking for you. :) i love brooke and her photos. i hope you win!