Thursday, February 5, 2009

oUR WeeK iN PiCTuReS

We played outside last week and whilst we were playing I played with my camera. I'm so glad I've got such great test subjects. Seriously could anyone ask for more gorgeous models. I think not.

This picture you can see the difference of the flash on the left and non-flash on the right.

Will loved just screaming outside. I think he was both excited to be outside and mad that it was cold.

This was fun. Lizzie threw snow at me and I was able to catch the snow in mid-motion.

The fields are white...And seriously look at how cool those clouds are.



Again look at the difference of flash vs non flash. I can't decide which is my favorite.


I knew I loved our porch for some reason.


I'm half tempted to send this picture to Old Navy where We bought Will's warm outer duds.


One super cool feature of the Nikon D60 is being able to edit a picture moments after taking it. I ran a red filter over this picture and then cropped and rotated it all without my computer. Snazzy, I know.

Yep their sisters and they love each other. I love their rosy cheeks.

Abby was running after Lizzie and throwing snow at her. Her smile says it all to me.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

okay, seriously beautiful photography. sept that one of the tree branch makes me feel like i am falling sideways.

The Pitcher Family said...

Oh Andrea I love the picture of your girls hugging. That is seriously the sweetest picture. you better frame it in your house. You have skills!

Daughter of God said...

I liked the pics. TO answer your question...When pics are taken with out a flash there is more Dimension and you see more, the flash tends to take away most of the shadows. So IF you have good enough lighting, don't use it. :] One tip about inside shots, always turn up the ISO to 1600 then you don't always have to use your flash inside too. :] (That is one I forget more than I remember when I'm doing a quick snap shot of my kids. :] )

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! It looks like you are having lots of fun! It has been so nice to have better weather for the kids to play outside. Hope you have a great weekend!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

what a COOL camera and WHAT CUTE KIDS!!!!!!!!!! :)

Camey said...

Wow. Really neat pictures! You will have to tell me abou your camera. Where di you get it. I love all it can do.

Raegan said...

You have gorgeous kids. I can't get over their eyes. Little Will is absolutely adorable. I'm glad he can keep up with the girlies!

Jenny Colvin said...

I love love love the pictures. I just bought a camera and wish I knew how to use it like that.

paulak said...

Nice job. What kind of camera do you have<