So a little while back I complained that I had no idea how to do my kids hair but as you can see I at least have found a place where I can get good ideas on it now. I've had to get over the fact that I HATE using hair gel and such and the results have really been fun. It's been fun for the girls too I'm just glad that I only have 2 for now because I don't think I could take doing any more hair. Anyhow if you want to see the real professionals do hair just
click here or i've added the blog to our people we love list under hair ideas.

I was feeling really creative with Abby's hair this day.

It turned out pretty cute

Lattice Pig Tails cute and fun

Triangle with loops

French Braid into flippy ponytail

Lizzie for a princess party

Sectioned to half way up and curled

A knot variation of the puffy braid

Head band french braid to half way back


Lou-Lou
loop to my lou

We had fun doing these loopy buns although I need to figure out what to do with the ends

This is called a puffy braid and works great for Abby's many layers of growing hair

This was an immense project and the parts aren't straight but it was still cute.
5 comments:
Cute hair! I should send you a pic of how Natalie came home on Wednesday, Megan did such a CUTE job on her hair (something I could never do). I wish Natalie's hair was long enough to do some of these styles...oh well, someday, right?
Girl you went crazy with hairdos! I only have one head to do, and usually only do hers on Sunday, so she looks loved! :o) Very cute!!
Cute kids Jeremy & Andrea. Thanks for the hair ideas. I've given up on keeping my girl's hair combed on a regular basis... don't know if I sent you an invite to my blog or not when I set it up, but I check out yours once in a while. Send me your e-mail if you'd like an invitation -- kelliebudge@gmail.com
oh wow! now that's impressive.
man, those are some fancy dancers right there!!!!!!!! i love it, lizzies looked so cute today, well done my friend.
Post a Comment