Our amazing friend was able to snap a few pictures for our family photo and I was wondering if you, the internet public, could help me decide which one to blow up
Picture #1

Thanks again Lex for taking the pictures. It really is amazingly hard to have 3 kids happy in all of the pix but it was awesome to see how many we really got.







13 comments:
I vote for picture #2!! Way cute!
#2! So cute!!!!!
they are all gorgeous, but my fav is #3 cause its different than what ive seen of you guys before. plus, in the other two you are sitting a little forward which makes you appear larger than jeremy. just my humble opinion, just cause you asked. not to give you a complex or nothing ;)
Hey Andrea - if you want to wait until I get home from our vacation I can use my photoshop and email them to you. I really like 1 and 2 - I think I like 1 the best but Abby's smile is so cute in number 2!
My vote is on #2 as well.
I like 3 but little will isn't looking at the camera, photo shop his head from number 2 then it would be perfect (i've seen it done before, amazing this computer stuff we have)! In 2 you are all smiling, it's better than one. :] Fun stuff, I love taking and getting pics!
i was just kidding, you know that right? they are all beautiful.
WOW, you guys' pictures are so good! No wonder you're having a hard time picking. I like #3's background the best, but really 1, 2, or 3 are all good
I think the first two are nice, but are cropped too closely to your faces to get blown up to most common sizes. The middle one is a little blue (by my screen, I need to calibrate again though).
The new pic of you and Jeremy is nice! You have such a beautiful family. I haven't had new pics of all of us in ages. It's hard being the photographer... LOL!
I vote for pic #1, I like the coloring better, and when it's on the wall, you'll be able to see your faces better b/c of it being close up. :) They're all great though, good job L!
# 2 is better for how everyone looks, but the coloring isnt as good as #1. Photoshop could correct that, or you could take Jer and Abby's faces from 2 and put in one, then it would be good too. If you are looking for an "artsie" one, go with 3.
I love everyone's smiles on #2. Your family is beautiful and Andrea, you always look amazing!
Gotta say... my favorites are 2 and 3! Always a cute group...
Post a Comment