Tuesday, June 10, 2008

William 5 Months

I know I've been a blogging fool lately but it's been fun anyhow. I was browsing through all of my pix and realized I hadn't posted anything about our little man for awhile. Will hit 5 months on the 31st and is just getting bigger and bigger each day. He really is incredibly happy and I want to say "spazy" but he just is constantly moving unless he's sound asleep. From what I understand Jeremy was the same way as a kid so Will's got that going for him. He now can roll from both back to front and front to back and kick himself around in a circle. We've started him on rice cereal and he's been doing great with that. Anyhow here's some pix of the amazing boy named Will.

He's constantly drooling or spitting he even blows spit bubbles all the time.
I put this as his new pix on our blog but I really debated if it was the cutest one...

I love everything about this pix he's laughing at Lizzie and you can see how huge he's getting. (Got to love those toes too!)

And honestly this sums up everything. That's our little Man.


3 comments:

Kaylene said...

He looks just like his Daddy!

Palmers said...

Hi is so CUTE! And looks so much like his sisters. I love little boys. It makes me excited for Tyler to start moving around and playing more. :)

Vanessa Swenson said...

My gosh, there's no way that he's 5 months old. where did i lose those 4 months?
he's so CUTE!