After Emerald Pools we went to Weeping Rock. We took all the pix at Weeping rock with our video camera and I don't have the cable that I need to show you all that. So right below Weeping rock there was this cool little wading place and we couldn't resist Lizzie's pleas any longer so we let her take her shoes off and play in the water. Abby didn't think too much of taking her shoes off but loved throwing stuff in the water.

I was glad I put the girls in their skirts they worked out well for the whole wading thing. Lizzie had the hardest time getting her shoes back on because she had dirt on them so she would go back in the water to wash them off and then get back out to get her shoes on only to realize that she had dirt on her feet again. We finally put a stop to it and told her it was ok that her feet were dirty.

Abby starting the whole pick stuff up and throw it in process. The lighting where we were at was so beautiful. The trees and a bridge gave some really cool shadows.

Abby tossing the whatever into the water.

This was another attempt at being a "photographer" there were tons of little runs like this through out the entire park, but I thought the lighting was really pretty.

An attempt to show that Jeremy and I were actually there together. Whenever we gave the camera to anyone else the pix didn't turn out. bummer
1 comments:
I'm so glad that you left a comment on my blog - now I can look at yours!! What a beautiful family you have and what a great trip!
Post a Comment