
Lizzie and Gracie pants are over playing LPS (littlest pet shop for you non-little-kid-toy knowing people). And this was the conversation heard as the pretended to be little cats and dogs:
Gracie: "Excuse me, but do you have any hand sanitizer?"
Lizzie: "No. I think not."
Gracie: "Oh, I have some. Would you like some hand sanitizer?"
Lizzie: "Yes, Indeed."
What??? Seriously what kid asks for hand sanitizer and what kid uses the word "indeed".
3 weeks ago





7 comments:
so cute! lol at least they know how to be clean sometimes right?!
thats fantastic~ i love it, so formal!
YEAH! You found us! I am sooo exited!!! Glad to hear that you remember the ol Gardner's!!! I am for sure adding you to my blog!!!
Since when did you have 3 kids?! Guess I haven't seen you for quite some time eh! :) Your family is adorable! I can still recall the fun memories of the USU 41st ward and your little Lizzie and Hanna White being the bestest of pals! AWWWWEEE! MEMORIES!!! :)
so cute! I can't wait until Lydia can talk! (okay, maybe I can, I really don't want her to hurry and grow up - she is growing fast enough as it is...)
What a proper little girl you have!! You should teach her to start talking with an English accent. DEFINITELY going to start doing that with The Princess. It will increase my joy in motherhood exponentially :) Hee hee!
And you know the Gardner Trio! I grew up with Jaimers and went to high school with them. Small Little World!
I'm so glad you came across our blog. It is so fun to see your cute family and how it has grown! Your kids are all darling!
Gotta love little ones conversations. I am thrilled that you hopped onto my blog. I have wondered how you guys are. And I think of Lizzie singing in church a lot, when my little girl sings in church. I remember wanting so bad to have a little one that sings...and she does. Still a little shy, but she'll break out someday...I hope. Thank you for your comment. I plan to link to yours as well and keep in touch. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment