I had just finished doing the girls hair (a big task here in our house) and they ran downstairs so they could "practice for their program" no real program was happening but the fact that the two of them were having so much fun playing together I couldn't help but snap the picture.
Maybe someday they really will play together but for now I'll enjoy the music of being little.
ps the first picture reminded me of that greg olsen painting of two girls on the piano or maybe this one
3 weeks ago





9 comments:
next picture i expect them to be in beautiful victorian dresses.
i like how cute your girls were in the unscripted, piano-program moment.
better than the paintings.
They are so sweet! I love the little petshop story!
That's so cute!
So cute!
I just invested in some de-tangling spray for The Princess. It makes our mornings SO much easier. The Royal Head is a soft one, apparently :) But I can still only get her to have her hair brushed or MAYBE put into ponies. I can only imagine the day when she'll let me do her hair like your girls'. Someday...
A. Dor. A. ble!!!!!
really. so cute! and who would have thought you'd have another daughter as cute as Lizzy? Hard to believe!
So good to hear from you! I'm glad you found us! I didn't know you had 3 kids! They are adorable. I love the hand sanitizer story. Last I remember Lizzie was doing sign language at the ward halloween party dressed up like a ladybug. How time flies!
Cute cute cute!!! Love the hair!!! :0
oh my gosh your girls are so dang cute!! Yes, I do remember your little family (it's a lot bigger than the last time)! Hope all is going well, can't wait to read your blog more.
the Durkovich fam
Post a Comment