Lizzie started Preschool this week. She was so excited! Wednesday morning she woke up at 7:00 and before I could even get to her she was dressed and eating her breakfast with her back pack on. The poor girl had to wait until 12:15 to go. She has been so in love with school and I think it's totally feeding into her big girl attitude. Although when I dropped her off I asked her if she wanted me to walk her in and she said, "NO, I'm really brave mom." and just as I was ready to pull away she stopped me and opened the passenger door climbed in and gave me a big kiss and hug and said," I love you Mom." Such good moments. Anyhow all is well in school and she is excited to meet all the new kids and let them all know what she knows.Lizzie was really confused why we were taking her picture outside our front door. But that's where we took all of our first day of school photos.
3 weeks ago





5 comments:
So cute and way too sweet!!! :o)
I think they need to make smaller backpacks for preschoolers. It's so sad to send them off to school in these backpacks that look like they could EAT them! Makes you feel like your little baby is too small to be in school! Grace's backpack made me cry! Lizzy looks like she was pretty happy to go, though. So cute!
mac,
ummm i'm not sure who you are but i have a guess can you please send me your info at sparkler69athotmaildotcom
thanks
andrea
yea lizzie!!!! she seemed like she should have gone to preschool like, three years ago.
wow!! time has gone by sooo fast...she looks so cute!
Post a Comment