Monday, June 22, 2009

Beach-Coronado Island


Sorry this is taking so long I still have Abby's birthday to post (ummm p.s. she turned 3 last month) and other adventures we've had since our totally awesome vacation so today I'm just going to be a posting fool. So here's just some of my favorite pix from the beach.



When Jeremy and I honeymooned in San Diego almost 7 years ago I took a picture of our names in the sand only to find out my camera stopped working so I had to take this one just for memories sake.


This is one of my favorite pix of the whole trip and have since blown it up and have it framed.
Imperial beach is so super cool and these rocks were just awesome.


K my favorite part of the beach was how Abby and Lizzie rarely let go of each other. When we got home from Vacation Lizzie told me "I didn't expect to make a new best friend on vacation but Abby is now my favorite friend." That one statement made the whole vacation worth it.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

my fave is that one of abby sitting alone on the beach with the water off in the distance, so precious.