Lizzie officially graduated from Preschool on May 16th. We have loved all the great adventures that she's been able to have with her preschool class and have loved even more the love of learning Lizzie has developed since August. Ms. Tara put on a fantastic graduation program and the kids sang us all some of their favorite songs from the past year and put on a great program. Ms. Tara put a lot of time into an end of year video showcasing the past year's activities and I loved it. We were sad to be leaving but excited for the next step for Lizzie.
Cassie, Lizzie and Gracie were all such great carpooling buddies. But to be slightly honest I'm glad to have the break from driving into school.
Lizzie and Gracie are next door neighbors and will most likely be spending the rest of their education together until someone moves.
Ms. Tara handing Lizzie her diploma and super cute pictures from Little Grins.
Grandma Pat and Lizzie and Gracie each day of school was made or broken by whether they were able to sit and Grandma Pat's table or not.
Lizzie and her friends looking at their new fancy pants diplomas.Ready.......
Caps Away!!!!!!!!
What a silly tradition...
Really we can't say enough about Leap Ahead Learning and the time and effort that Ms. Tara puts into her class. Lizzie is officially reading at a level 1 and is more than prepared for Kindergarten. We're excited to see what is in store for Lizzie and her next school year.
3 weeks ago





3 comments:
What a darling graduation! I love the yellow cap and gown. I can't believe little Lizzie is old enough to be graduating preschool! She has grown up so much and is so beautiful, inside and out.
Actually, Tooele is on the short list! I'm only concerned about what the autism services would be like; smaller towns usually have smaller funding, smaller programs...do you have the 411 on the school district? 'cuz for reals, PC has been considering a place there for a while so I'll take all the info you've got!
Does she rent the gowns out or you have to buy them? She looks so great and she will love Kindergarten!
Post a Comment