Here's the San Diego Zoo..I took a bazillion pictures of animals and flowers but I figured if you all wanted to see the animals you should actually go to the zoo. So I posted pix mostly of the fam instead. We walked the entire zoo (umm yes we are insane but on the plus side I didn't feel bad about not going running) and the kids had a great time looking at so many different animals.Ok so every once in awhile our kids "bugged" us..... he he he
Lizzie loved the flamingos and I thought this picture was pretty cool.
One monkey
4 monkeys looking at the monkey
They had a petting zoo and although we've seen sheep and goats before the kids still had a fun time petting them.
This was Abby's best friend she followed it everywhere.
I really wished at this point that this polar bear was a magic polar bear that would let us ride it around the park for free. I was really tired by the time we got to the polar bears
My cute little monkeys.
3 weeks ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment